Monday 11 August 2014

Royalty You Can Afford

Aren’t we always taken aback by the ancient grace of kings and queens perfectly reflected by their fortresses? Don’t we all love the aura those old monuments exude, casting a shadow of the perfect past lives royalty had. Well growing up midst a rich cultural heritage, I always found myself falling in love with things that truly presented the aesthetic sense of grandeur.

My fondness towards such things instigated me to have a lifestyle which clearly showcased uber sophistication and royals. So I planned to have a home décor which not only spoke of divine intervention of grace and style but also reflect the regal essence of life. Starting with the most visited and noticeable section of my home, yes the living room. I looked out for diwan sets options over the internet, since that’s the most accessible option these days.

Well after a thorough research I came across swayamindia.com, which to my amazement had a wide range of diwan sets options to choose from. Even their price range was quite a relief from other sellers offering likewise products but at higher prices. The amazing color combinations and unique, distinctive prints just overwhelmed my mind and soul, making me daydreams about the look of my space when adorned with such exquisiteness. So without giving an extra thought, I laid eyes on the product of my choice and ordered it. To my surprise even the delivery was quite fast, as I dressed up my diwan with these exotic sheets and bolsters covers, I could not help myself from appreciating their imperial look.

The match seemed like the one made in heaven, the perfect fit, the crisp look. Knowing that these diwan sets were made from cotton, made me love them even more. As cotton not only provides soft comfort, but also proves to be safe and hygienic. So the next thing I could think of one thing ….. That was to tell few of my friends to drop by, so I would show off my little world of wonder. A space that sings and class and opulence and gives you the epitome comfort which once was experienced by royalty as you recline back.

I planned my sacred heaven, which tastefully represents my imagination and desire, so it’s time for you to do the same. Sketch your spatial layout to your heart’s wish and see how the magic flows all around.

No comments: