Friday 26 September 2014

Cook With Perfection And Style

Well many times I have received compliments on my cooking, my guests come up to me and tell me how much they enjoyed the food. But let me clear the air by telling all you guys, I am just an average cook but what really instigates or say inspires me to cook are the highly stylized kitchen linen set I have.



Yes I still remember it was sometimes two, three months back, that I spotted these gorgeous set of kitchen linen on swayamindia.com while browsing through the internet. Though it was like just another day when I was checking up my mail and I was surfing the internet, when I found them. What followed next was some extraneous search of exquisite dishes, oriental and continental both in approach and I started experimenting. Well the entire concept of having these lovely aprons is to make myself feel elated and beautiful even while I cook. Not seeing the cooking job as a difficult and laboring affair, I prefer to see it as a delight. Plus the assistance provided along with them is just commendable. The pot holder and oven mitten are just like an extra helping hand, preventing any injuries while working. Even the napkins help in cleaning every bit of mess created while prepping delicacies.

But what really amazes are the entire range of collection made available in vivid colors with highly creative prints. From witty quotes to basic solid colors, floral prints to ethnic charm choosing do become difficult with so many picks around. But I being me opted for something perky as it suits my style or swag you would like to say. I even got for my partner with a sweet message hoping he would be encouraged too the way I have been.

The kitchen linen set is made from premium pure cotton which is soft to touch and mite resistant, preventing any allergies. So what are you waiting for, get yourself some inspiration and yes the help too and cook your heart out.

No comments: