Friday 12 December 2014

Shake Away Boredom from the Milieu

You call curtains as curtains right?? Well, I don’t. For me my curtains are like dream analyzers. You might find it crazy, but what to do. This is what SwayamIndia lounge curtains do. Every time I enter my living area, I feel lost into some another world full of serenity, calmness, comfort and all pleasures. I simply find myself departed from all worries and stress of life. I actually now love to be at home and don’t feel alone even I am.



There are sensational prints over them to keep a person indulged totally into them. Wildlife, nature’s beauty, a spa backdrop or the night life of city, what would you like to capture in your room. A radiant glamour is entrapped to keep your eyes amazed and senses completely contended with what have appeared. Interestingly, they have got blackout features as well to fill the space with a restful feel all of a sudden. No more unwanted light, noise, heat or even cold can give you a troublesome. Yes, they have got three layers weaving to act as like the true blackout curtain.

Reversible, so shiny and stylish, having them in the house is a matter of pride. You would have finally something to flaunt to your peers. Let them envy while you feel happy being a part of such distinctive décor. Unusual prints all over the canvas are made to capture eyes instantly and then leave the viewers motivated towards different aspects of life.


Keep the thrills alive in life with these dynamic drapes ready to use with eyelet fitting. So easy to use and care, they actually smarten up the look of doors and windows. Most importantly, you don’t require any extra or special efforts to keep their luster intact for long.  With simple home based wash they would keep delighting you. Thus, invite them to abode and let the mysterious change happens right in front of you. I am sure you would love the dazzling aura they would create. Let me know your experience with lounge curtains in the comment box

No comments: